RestoreLife Formulas 3 Pack Supplement Starter Kit
View More Images
RestoreLife Formulas uses the finest quality premium vitamins and other natural ingredients. These nutritional supplements meet the highest standards and criteria for purity and potency. RestoreLife Formulas insisting on purchasing only the highest quality raw materials from all over the world, primarily from leading US, Japanese and European sources. These are the products I take myself and I am proud to offer them to you.
RestoreLife Formulas Omega-3 Renew. Dietary supplement, 120 soft gels containing essential fatty acids from fish oil, olive fruit extract and sesame lignan extract.
The overall benefit of the product is to “promote a healthy heart.” Supplementation with Omega-3 fatty acids also supports healthy levels of the chemical messengers in the blood that control inflammation.
Someone would purchase this product to support overall health in general, and heart health in particular. Middle-aged and older women and men have increased risk of cardiovascular diseases; this product is intended for such a population.
Vitamin D3 Renew
The overall benefit of the product is to ensure adequate vitamin D nutrition. Abundant epidemiological evidence suggests that Americans obtain insufficient vitamin D, a required vitamin, even those who live in sunny regions. Supplementation with vitamin D is associated with increased longevity and overall good health.
Older individuals, especially women, who have increased risk of osteoporosis, fractures and falls, can benefit from calcium and vitamin D supplementation. Vitamin D is required for normal calcium metabolism. This product is intended for such a population.
The overall benefit of the targeted plant-derived compounds in this product is based upon a complementary two-fold process:
1. to support the body’s ability to neutralize “oxidative stress”, that when left unchecked, can accelerate the aging process through free radical damage.
2. to enhance the body’s ability to activate “longevity genes” similar to calorie restriction.
• The “resveratrol” dose claim is based solely on the amount of “free” trans isomer of resveratrol. [This is unlike other products that often claim their resveratrol potency as a combination of the “free” form of the cis and trans isomers – and/or the “glycoside” (sugar attached) form of cis and trans isomers.]
• The addition of pterostilbene which works in synergistic fashion with resveratrol to activate one’s “longevity genes.” [The amount of pterostilbene is equivalent to the amount typically found in over 20 cups of blueberries (based upon typical ranges of pterostilbene content found in blueberries.)
• The inclusion of a full spectrum of stilbene (resveratrol-like) compounds typically stored in the whole grape plant that provides critical natural protection for the plant against pathogens and environmental stresses.
• The inclusion of a full spectrum of water-soluble, purple pigmented, polyphenol compounds typically found in red grape-derived foods such as grapes, grape juice and red wine that provide antioxidant protection against oxidative stress in the body.