It looks like sugar, tastes like sugar, bakes like sugar, and it even measures cup for cup like sugar!
- All Natural SomerSweet baking blend replaces sugar in all your favorite recipes
- A blend of 100% natural sweeteners you can feel good about using.
- With a clean, sweet taste, this low glycemic sweetener has 2 grams of fiber per serving and is perfect for anyone interested in the health benefits of a diet low in sugar.
Value Alert! Save money by buying in bulk. We offer value combo 6 packs and 12 packs.
OUR NATURAL INGREDIENTS
All Natural SomerSweet is made from:
- Inulin, a naturally occurring substance found in a large number of plants, such as dandelion, wild yam, Jerusalem artichoke, onion, agave and chicory. The natural inulin used in All Natural SomerSweet comes from chicory, creating a pre-biotic soluble fiber.
- Fiber – something your body needs anyway!
- This wonderful sweetener also includes erythritol, another natural substance found in pears, melons, grapes, mushrooms, wine and cheese. While categorized as a sugar alcohol, erythritol has no gassy side effects.
- Additionally, there is a small amount of fructose found in our inulin blend for a pop of sweetness, but it’s such a low amount our nutrition facts still boast 0 sugars per serving!
- Lastly, citrus peel extract adds a wonderful flavor to the product.
A DELICIOUS WAY TO GET YOUR FIBER!
Experts agree we should eat 5 to 9 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. While fruits and vegetables are loaded with antioxidants, one of the other main reasons for the recommendation is the fiber! All Natural SomerSweet has 2 grams of fiber per serving and provides a delicious way to get on the road to your daily recommendation for fiber. Diets high in fiber can help support healthy cholesterol and glucose levels, as well as digestive health.
Those accustomed to a high fiber diet will not likely feel any gastrointestinal effects from enjoying All Natural SomerSweet. Others may want to start with a small amount and build up. As your system becomes cleaner, you will be able to increase the amount of All Natural SomerSweet you consume and enjoy the effects of the natural fiber. It’s similar to eating broccoli, cauliflower or even garlic. Some enjoy these foods without incidence, while others eat them in moderation to avoid gassy side effects. The more fiber you eat, the more accustomed your body becomes to it, so make sure to have your daily All Natural SomerSweet!
SUGARS AND CARBOHYDRATES
All Natural SomerSweet boasts 0 sugars and 0 net impact carbs per serving! It has been specially formulated for individuals who want to control their sugar intake and maintain normal blood sugar levels. Net impact carbs is a calculation of those carbohydrates that have the greatest impact upon blood sugar levels (such as refined carbohydrates and sugars). They are calculated by subtracting sugar alcohols and fiber from the total carbs.
Total Carbs (4) - Sugar Alcohols (2) - Fiber (2) = Net Impact Carbs (0)
With 0 net impact carbs, All Natural SomerSweet is a great choice for those who want a natural alternative to sugar and carbohydrates!
BAKING WITH ALL NATURAL SOMERSWEET
Simply measure spoon for spoon, cup for cup, and replace granulated sugar* with All Natural SomerSweet. After extensive testing, we are thrilled with the overall results in our test kitchen. While we can’t guarantee every recipe will turn out exactly as it does with sugar, we think All Natural SomerSweet holds up to the heating process better than any other sweetener on the market. (*All Natural SomerSweet has not been tested as a replacement for brown sugar.)
Try it in custard, pudding, pie filling, cake, cobbler, frosting and more!!!
SEXY FOREVER AND SOMERSIZE RECIPES
Sexy Forever includes several wonderful recipes made with All Natural SomerSweet. If you are one of the millions who has enjoyed my Somersize books, you know there are hundreds of recipes calling for my original SomerSweet, which was five times sweeter than sugar. To use All Natural SomerSweet instead of the original SomerSweet, follow the amounts listed for sugar (or simply take the amount called for original SomerSweet and multiply it by five).