A Landmark Women's Health Event – Available on DVD
Suzanne Somers, one of America's most popular women's health advocates is bringing one of her most popular talks on aging and wellness to DVD. "Suzanne Somers' BREAKTHROUGH Tour" is an honest, engaging and often humorous discussion encouraging viewers to take charge of their health, recapture their youth and maintain their vitality. Suzanne’s Lecture at the Movies was highly attended and viewers demanded it be brought to DVD.
- A must-see for men and women alike, "Suzanne Somers' BREAKTHROUGH Tour" provides an informative and engaging discussion about how she educated herself and took control of her health.
- Moviegoers will learn how Suzanne tackles difficult life experiences, including cancer, aging and menopause, and the daily steps she takes to stay ageless and vital in a toxic world.
- Suzanne also explains how men can maintain their vigor, libido, energy, and lust for life.
- Both women and men will come away from this experience with important information they may never hear from their conventional doctors. In particular, Suzanne highlights the benefits she has discovered by engaging in cutting-edge bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT), which she credits for re-establishing her vivacity, energy and happiness.
- Moviegoers recently saw Samantha live by Suzanne's rules in "Sex and the City 2" – now they can learn how to conquer menopause with the "juice of youth!"