BUY ONE GET ONE FREE - while supplies last
A Dozen Enzymes to Help Digestion and Facilitate Optimal Nutrient Absorption
Encourages comfortable digestion … even after large meals
Digestive Enzymes delivers 12 different enzymes, including protease, cellulose, and lipase are potent yet hardy enzymes that can adapt to a variety of pH environments in your stomach — to support the digestion of a variety of problem foods and facilitate both optimal nutrient absorption and broad relief from digestive discomforts … without promoting after-meal surges in blood sugar.
All Natural Supplements Helps Reduce Uncomfortable Side-Affects of Digesting Problem Foods
This formula encourages optimal protein content in your body and allows for the better utilization of fat![2,3] And the combination of 12 different enzymes makes it easy for your digestive system to break down and absorb the nutrients from your food, without experiencing the common uncomfortable side-effects of a large meal.
Digestive Enzymes even helps you break down hard-to-digest plant fibers that many people find hard to digest. Help your body convert food into energy, better absorb the nutrients in your daily meals, and avoid after-meal discomfort with Digestive Enzymes!
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily before the heaviest meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Each bottle includes 60 capsules.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Digestive Enzymes contains a total of 12 distinct enzymes. Why so many?
Digestive Enzymes contains an array of enzymes which work together through an all-natural, synergistic process to help provide nutritional support for a healthy digestive system.
- Available at: http://www.us.elsevierhealth.com/media/us/samplechapters/9781437709599/Sample-Chapter-04.pdf. Accessed February 25, 2014.
- J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2008 Jul 24;5:10.
- Agro Food Industry Hi-Tech. 2008;19;4;24-26.
- Proc Nutr Soc. 1971 Dec;30(3):248-54.
- PLoS One. 2013 Apr 25;8(4):e62546.
Serving Size 1 capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
Nutrient Absorption Blend
Protease SP (Bacillus sp., Aspergillus oryzae) 97,000 HUT; Protease S (Aspergillus melleus) 10,500 PC; Acid Protease (Aspergillus niger) 10 SAPU; Lipase (Candida rugosa, Rhizopus oryzae, Aspergillus niger) 4,000 FIP; Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 2,400 CU; Trypsin (Porcine) 20,000 USP; Chymotrypsin (Porcine) 3,336 USP; Phytase (Aspergillus niger) 20 FTU; Beta-Glucanase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 30 BGU; Hemicellulase (Aspergillus niger) 4,000 HCU; Pectinase (Aspergillus niger) 50 endo-PGU; Xylanase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 600 XU
Other ingredients: tapioca maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), corn maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides (coconut).
Contains milk, soybeans, tree nuts (coconut), wheat.