Essential Fatty Acids for Heart and Brain Health
Helps support heart and brain health
Because of its wide-ranging health benefits, including promoting heart health, an essential fatty acid formula should be the cornerstone of any optimal health supplement regimen. This scientifically validated EPA/DHA formula delivers that and more.
Pure Fish Oil Stabilized with Lignans for Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory Benefits
This comprehensive EPA/DHA essential fatty acid formula begins with an easy-to-tolerate fish oil so pure it exceeds the standards for purity set by international rating agencies. The fatty acids are stabilized for efficacy by chemical compounds from sesame, called lignans, which also offer antioxidant benefits and help with the body’s inflammatory responses. This fish oil complex is complete with an olive fruit extract standardized for four potent polyphenols offering maximum antioxidant effects.
- Fish Source: GoldenOmega fish oil is sourced from 100% Anchovy (Engraulis rigens) located in the South Pacific and processed directly beside the fisheries in northern Chile. GoldenOmega is IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) certified, certified Friend of the Sea and Dolphin-Safe.
- Quality: the fish oil maintains a five-star rating.
A proprietary process is used to produce pure, stable and easy-to-tolerate fish oil that exceeds standards set in the industry and by international rating agencies—ensuring any pollutants are reduced to a virtually undetectable level.
This product is:
Dairy Free | Soy Free | Gluten Free | Egg Free | Shellfish Free | Tree Nut Free | Peanut Free
- What is Omega-3 Fish Oil Complex?
A comprehensive fish oil formula that supports a healthy heart and brain as well as whole body health by fighting free radicals and helping to inhibit inflammatory factors.
- What does essential fatty acid mean?
It cannot be produced by your body… but must be ingested in foods like fresh fish.
- What role do these fatty acids play in brain health?
They are highly concentrated in the brain where they appear to be important for cognitive (brain memory and performance) and behavioral function.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
The softgels usually contain bovine derived gelatin.