Terms and Conditions
PROBLEMS / QUESTIONS:
Suzanne has many products which are sold by a variety of different companies. We will be happy to assist you with any of the items purchased directly from this web site. However, if you bought your products elsewhere, we kindly ask that you contact the customer service department at the respective company that sold it to you.
If you have any problems with your order, please don't hesitate to contact us.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY POLICY:
It is safe to use your credit card for purchases on this website.
- A. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- B. Our secure server software (SSL) is the most widely accepted and secure in the electronic commerce industry. All of your personal information is encrypted, including your credit card number, name and address to assure safe travel over the Internet.
- C. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges.
- D. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
- E. For additional security, no credit card numbers are stored anywhere on our site or in our databases.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
For all inquiries, contact us here.
Any order my be tracked through the MY ACCOUNT link accessible from the top right of any page on the website.
Applicable Sales Tax will be added for shipments to residents of California.
Sale Items, Discounts, Coupons and Specials:
The SuzanneSomers.com website is not a substitute for the advice of a physician, dietician, nutritionist, or other qualified nutritional, health, exercise and fitness professional. This website presents products, general information and discussions by third parties about nutrition, health, exercise and fitness, and suggestions on how to use the products. The website cannot and does not provide specific advice for your exact situation, and it cannot evaluate, determine or decide whether the website's products, services and information are appropriate for you. Because the website cannot evaluate, decide or determine which products, services and information are appropriate or best for your individual situation, you must use your own judgment, and, to the extent you believe appropriate, you must seek the assistance, counsel and advice of your physician, nutritionist, dietician and other health care professionals.
Information contained in SuzanneSomers.com is not a substitute for professional medical advice, health care services or a medical exam. Nothing accessed is or should be interpreted as a general or specific recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, exercise regimen or course of action. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional before starting any new regimen or treatment. Reviewing the information provided by SuzanneSomers.com shall not and in fact does not replace speaking with a qualified health, exercise or medical professional. Only your doctor or a qualified medical professional can provide you with advice or recommendations for an individual condition, ailment, treatment or problem. In addition, while SuzanneSomers.com endeavors to update its content, health, exercise and medical information, such information changes rapidly, and it is impossible for SuzanneSomers.com to stay abreast of all such changes.