Sexy Leg Renew
Sexy Leg Renew
All Natural Diosmin Supplement Works From the Inside to Restore Beautiful, Youthful Legs!
Promotes healthy blood flow and beautiful, young-looking legs
This oral formula delivers diosmin, a plant-based nutrient which has been micronized to reach the veins directly. Diosmin 95 is the only form of diosmin that has been clinically shown to support healthy blood flow in your legs.(1-4)
60 vegetarian capsules
Targets Varicose and Spider Veins along with other Unsightly Signs of Aging with Healthy Blood Flow
Nearly half of all American women develop unsightly leg veins by the time they reach age 50.(1)Inflammatory factors are the chief culprit behind the presence of these unwanted signs of aging.(5) Fight these inflammatory factors with diosmin, an extract of Sweet Orange that European women have been using for three decades! Sexy Leg contains a proprietary form of diosmin extract called Diosmin 95, which has undergone a micronization process to ensure the active compounds in each tablet are rapidly absorbed — essential because diosmin must reach the leg veins directly in order to be effective. Diosmin 95 is the only form of diosmin clinically shown to promote healthy vascular function in the legs.(1-4) Nurture beautiful legs with the same extract used by European women. Try Sexy Leg All Natural Supplement today!
- What is Diosmin 95?
Diosmin is a plant-based flavonoid compound derived from the Sweet Orange plant. Diosmin 95 is a diosmin extract that has undergone a micronization process so it can reach leg veins directly.
- What causes unsightly vascular issues in the legs?
Like many age-related issues, unsightly veins in the legs are often caused by inflammatory factors, especially in American women who are 50 years of age or older.
- Does diosmin extract work?
Women in Europe have been using forms of diosmin extract for 30 years to inhibit the inflammatory factors which can cause unsightly leg veins. Now, American women can get the same beautifying formula in an ultra-absorbable vegetarian tablet!
- Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2006 Jun;49(2):414-26.
- Angiology. 2005 Sep-Oct;56 Suppl 1:S25-32.
- Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2008 Jan;35(1):102-10.
- Angiology. 2003 Jul-Aug;54 Suppl 1:S33-44.
- Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2004;28:484-93.
Serving Size 2 vegetarian tablet
Servings Per Container 60
|Amount Per Serving|
Diosmin 95 [Sweet orange (Citrus sinensis L.) extract (peel) standardized to 95% diosmin (570 mg)]
Other ingredients: povidone, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, vegetable stearate
- Take two tablets daily, preferably in the morning with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Suggested duration of use: 3 months. Repeat as necessary.
- If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.