I asked Dr. Michael Galitzer, my personal anti-aging doctor in Santa Monica California, and also someone whom I’ve interviewed and several of my books, to give me a ‘recipe’ of sorts of how to help support a healthy immune system.
Older people often have worn out immune systems. Also younger people who eat processed foods and chemicals and don’t understand how to take care of their health may be lacking in nutrients, vitamins and immune stimulants.
Please please take note of Dr. Galitzer's recommendations.
With my pleasure,
Here are my recommendations to help support a health immune system:
- Vitamin D3 5,000 IU once a day with a meal
- Vitamin C 2,000 mg twice a day
- Astragalus is an herb that stimulates the immune system – once a day
- AHCC is a mushroom that stimulates the immune system – 1 twice a day.
- Zinc 25 mg once a day
- Echinacea – 1 capsule daily, or one cup of echinacea tea daily
Michael Galitzer, M.D.