GUT RENEW Advanced Probiotic
GUT RENEW Advanced Probiotic
Daily Probiotic Supplement Support Promotes Optimal Digestive Health
Promote digestive health with a broad-spectrum probiotic supplement - Featured in TOX-SICK
With a proprietary probiotic blend of six bacterial strains, Advanced Probiotic Intestinal Renew delivers unprecedented amounts of probiotic support where your body needs it most.
30 liquid vegetarian capsules.
Boost the "Good Bacteria" Ratio In Your Intestines for Full Body Health
Probiotic supplements help to balance the ratio of good bacteria to bad bacteria in the intestine — and have also recently been shown to have health benefits for nearly your entire body.[1-6] But the trouble with many commercial probiotics is that they cannot overcome the natural hurdles presented by the harsh environment of your digestive system. Advanced Probiotic Intestinal Renew solves this by utilizing a unique delivery system to deliver 15 billion CFU (colony forming units) of “good” bacteria colonies to your gut. Promote digestive health with this daily probiotic supplement!
Serving Size 1 liquid vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
Proprietary Probiotic Blend
15 Billion CFU†
Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-14; Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04; L. paracasei LPC-37; L. rhamnosus LR-32; B. bifidum/lactis BB-02; B. longum BL-05
Other ingredients: glycerin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), purified water, stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate, maltodextrin, corn starch, chlorophyllin.
†Colony Forming Units at time of manufacture.
- Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
What helps Healthy Gut Probiotic bypass the harsh environment of your stomach?
Healthy Gut Probiotic uses dual encapsulation technology, keeping the capsule intact longer, and ensuring that the probiotic reaches the small intestine. It also contains probiotic strains that are acid resistant, protecting them from stomach acid.
Why is it better to have six different strains of “good” bacteria?
Many probiotic supplements provide just one type of bacteria. But taking multiple varieties of good bacteria supports your body’s ability to balance the good bacteria with the “bad” bacteria.
- Eur J Clin Nutr. 2013 Feb;67(2):161-7.
- Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 2013;358:273-89.
- Br J Nutr. 2013 May 28;109(10):1866-72.
- Nutr Hosp. 2011 Jan-Feb;26(1):228-35.
- Eur J Cancer Prev. 2013 Jan;22(1):46-51.
- Pediatr Int. 2012 Oct;54(5):682-7.
- Microbiology. 2007 Oct;153(Pt 10):3563-71.
- Anaerobe. 2012 Aug;18(4):405-13.