SUZANNE Organics Neck Firming Creme and Serum - Wrinkle Busters Duo
SUZANNE Organics Neck Firming Creme and Serum - Wrinkle Busters Duo
Incredible Organic Duo Targets the Neck
This duo includes:
• Neck Firming Serum with Tightening Peptide Formula
• Neck Firming Creme
Neck Firming Serum: All Natural Organic Formulation Firms the Skin on Your Neck While Smoothing and Reducing the Visible Appearance of Wrinkles.
This remarkable product is where we first introduced the Organic Line Filler and revolutionary Tightening Peptide Formula. It smoothes the surface of the neck by visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkle depth. After cleansing and toning, apply 1-3 pumps in the morning and evening with upward strokes.
Tightening Peptide Formula – The collagen and elastin fibers work like a crystal cob web of proteins to support the structure of the skin, providing immediate and long term benefits for aging skin.
You have every right to defy your age - it doesn't match your young spirit! This brilliant neck firming formula will help hydrate your skin while smoothing out its appearance and reducing the visible appearance of wrinkle depth. Life is too short to act - or look - your age!
Packed with Peptides, Antioxidants, Vitamins, and Potent Botanical Elements. Supports Moisture Barrier by Retaining Skin Lipids.
- Helps smooth out the surface of your neck by reducing the appearance of wrinkle depth
- Helps support your skin's moisture barrier by retaining skin lipids (the natural fatty oil in skin that conserves water)
- Hyaluronic acid naturally moisturizes your skin, smoothing out the appearance of wrinkles in the process
- Contains vitamins B1, B2, B6 and C, niacinamide, choline and 18 amino acids
- Visibly erases the signs of fatigue and helps restore the look of your skin's splendor
- Immediately moisturizes skin
- Improves and extends the release of skin moisturization
- Provides antioxidant benefits
- Combats the appearance of chronological skin aging
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenger
- Increases the look of skin elasticity
- Serum has a slightly sticky consistency
- Dries clear with a light scent
- .5 oz
Neck Firming Creme: Help Combat the Visible Signs of Aging on Vulnerable Neck Skin
- Potent botanical actives selected for their ability to support firmness and elasticity.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptides and Peruvian Tara Gum help with the appearance of lifting by providing collagen and elastin support.
- Hyaluronic Acid and Swiss Apple Stem Cells help to restore vitality in aging neck skin.
- Squalane enhances the moisture barrier for essential hydration
- Ectoin’s small stress protection molecules help to shield the skin from aging and cellular damage.
Suzanne Somers Neck Firming Creme Ingredient Actives
Ectoin was discovered in 1985 as the self-defense and survival substance of microorganisms living in a salt lake in Wadi El Natrun (Egyptian desert). Ectoin is an amino acid derivate and belongs to the group of extremolytes. Extremolytes are small stress-protection molecules, which protect extremophilic microorganisms and plants from the lethal and extreme conditions of their habitats like salt lakes, hot springs, arctic ice, the deep sea or deserts. Shows global and powerful protection efﬁcacy. It shields the skin from extrinsic and intrinsic factors of skin aging and cell damage like pollution particles, sun light (including IR-A and visible light), temperature and chemical stress. At the same time, Ectoin enhances and restores cell functions, which are responsible for the skin´s health and beauty. This global protection and repairing activity leads to a long-lasting and visible preservation and restoration of youthful and healthy skin.
- Ultimate cell protection, global anti-pollution, & blue-light protection
- Skin smoothing and anti-aging
- Skin barrier repair & reduction of TEWL
- Photo-protection on cellular level (UV,IR, visible light)
Water (and) Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2 (and) Caprylyl Glycol
Improves skin firmness, suppleness and elasticity and reduce skin flaccidity and sagginess by reinforcing the natural resistance of skin.
Peptides and synthetic molecules, a new range of peptides and small molecules tailored after molecules found in our own body or designed to reach, stimulate, inhibit or compete with specific targets to achieve more beautiful, radiant skin and youthful appearance. New actives are developed from well-defined mechanisms of action, with the same parameters of scientific quality of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Assists skin to help reactivate its own firmness and flexibility
- Supports the elements of the skin
- Potentiates elastin and collagen
- Assists in raising elastin synthesis
- Upregulates genes related to FAs and collagen synthesis
- Highly inducing type I collagen synthesis
- Increased firmness and dermal structureimage003.jpg
CichoriumIntybus (Chicory) Root Oligosaccharides (and) Water (and) Glycerin (and) Caesalpinia Spinosa (Peruvian Tara) Gum
- Improvement in lifting
- Increased collagen synthesis
- Visibly erases the signs of fatigue and reduces the signs of aging
- Immediate and long term benefits
- Restores skin’s vitality
- Assists in smoother make-up application and extends its wearability
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) is also call Hyaluronan is a component of connective tissue whose function is to cushion & lubricate. Hyaluronan occurs throughout the body and the skin contains 50% of the total Hyaluronan in the body. As Hyaluronic Acid decreases in the body over time and by age 50, most people have lost 50% of the Hyaluronic Acid they had in youth. Hyaluronic acid is the only acid GAG (glycosaminoglycan) found in the skin
- Hyaluronic acid naturally moisturizes skin from the inside out, smoothing out wrinkles in the process.
- Hyaluronic acid as a nutraceutical acts to hydrate the skin and restore vitality in aging skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid can improve the skin’s contour and reduce depressions in skin due to acne, scars, injury or illness.
- A gel-like plant derived protein substance, hyaluronic acid functions as lubricant between connective tissue of skin and joints, and a supporter of long fiber proteins of collagen and elastin. Although hyaluronic acid is present in synovial fluid surrounding joints, cartilage, the eye and skin tissue, it becomes depleted with age due to strong cross-linking of collagen fibers and an increase in soluble collagen. Unless replaced, skin becomes thin, shriveled and dry, resulting in premature wrinkles and fine lines while joints become stiff and painful. DNA within cells becomes vulnerable from free radical breakdown of hyaluronic acid diminishing skin’s water holding capacity, thereby increasing risk of cancer mutation.
Hyaluronic Acid has ability to bind 1,000 times its weight in water, especially important in maintaining optimal lubrication in spaces between cell membranes while promoting moisture retention.
HA easily penetrates skin’s surface with increased water absorption, assisting in diminishing wrinkles and treating dry, damaged skin.
Together with collagen, HA is essential for the health of all soft connective tissue throughout the body.
Not synthetic, animal derived or fermented.
Malus Domestica Apple Cell Culture (and) Lecithin
Malus Domestica is a liposomal preparation based on the stem cells of a rare Swiss apple (Uttwiler Spätlauber). Malus Domestica is the first plant stem cell active ingredient on the market whose effect was evaluated on human skin stem cells. This unique and revolutionary ingredient is able to protect the most precious skin cells, the skin stem cells, against premature aging.
- Protects longevity of skin stem cells
- Delays senescence of essential cells
- Increases the vitality of skin stem cells
- Combats chronological aging
- Helps skin stem cells to maintain their characteristics and their capacity to build new tissues
At birth about 12% of our skin surface is made of squalene. In our mid-to-late twenties, its production begins to decline quite rapidly. And, by 50, production drops to below 5%. Squalane’s topical skincare success is that its molecular structure resembles our own skin’s design. The similarity allows it to penetrate the skin completely and synthesize quickly, won’t clog pores or leave a greasy residue behind. It is colorless and odorless and derived from plant sugars.
- Vegan plant based replacement for shark squalene
- Occurs naturally in the lipidic layers of the skin.
- Improves cell turnover. Squalane feeds important processes in the skin cells so that those cells continue reproducing, ultimately guarding healthy and smooth skin from wrinkles and age spots.
- Enhances skin barrier. Squalane intercepts free radicals and prevents them from entering the system, also protecting skin from environmental stressors that lead to premature aging.
- Squalane improves the moisture balance and elasticity to heal chapped and cracked skin.
- Squalane diminishes the production of excess oil, which is a welcome effect among acne sufferers with oily skin.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Squalane helps diminish allergies, eczema, psoriasis, and post-operative scar tissues.
- Prevents moisture loss while restoring the skin’s suppleness and flexibility.
- Squalane stimulates better blood circulation to rejuvenate skin tone.
- GMO-free emollient is derived from botanical sugars.
- Highly moisturizing and fast absorbing while providing a silky, smooth and luxurious touch.
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth without a greasy, heavy after-feel.
- ECOCERT – approved, in accordance with the Natural and Organic Cosmetics Standard.
- USDA Certified Bio-Based Product.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
Acts as a lubricant on the skin surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance. In skin care products, safflower oil is used as a lubricant with occlusive properties, meaning that it acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin. It works with your skin to soften dryness, smooth roughness and soothe some skin problems. You might find it in products such as moisturizers, conditioners and facial cleansers.
In scientific terms, safflower oil is known as Carthamus tinctorius seed oil. Pressed from the blooming plant's seeds, safflower oil contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that offers many benefits for skin. This acid is a key reason why safflower oil works so well in skin care products. Linoleic acid offers powerful dirt- and oil-removing abilities, and it also provides a softening effect in conditioners
- Safflower Oil is rich in linoleic acid (almost 79 percent), an essential fatty acid that offers many benefits for skin, including maintenance of cell membrane integrity.
- Linoleic acid is also an important carrier of Vitamins A, D, K and especially Vitamin E.
- This acid offers powerful dirt and oil removing abilities.
- Safflower Oil can also be used as a terrific moisturizer enabling the skin to gain a healthy glow.
- It helps maintain skin elasticity by enabling the skin to retain moisture and removing dry skin. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles by smoothing and hydrating the skin.
- Topically applied, the soothing and antioxidant properties of Safflower Oil help to treat damage and inflammation.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes (and) Water (Emulsifier-free Delivery System)
It is an all-natural ingredient that shown to improve skin health by rebuilding the skin barrier faster by retaining skin lipids.
Superior Moisturization: Improves moisturization twice as fast as non-ionic based emulsions which can be toxic. It has a unique transient emulsification mechanism that does not disrupt the skin lipid layer, therefore reducing the irritancy potential.
Long Lasting Performance: Extends release of moisturization for up to 24 to 48 hours
Increase delivery: Oleosomes function as highly efficient emulsifiers in formulations and upon product application, don’t lose these properties due to structural collapse. Active ingredients are protected and penetrated into the skin with increased integrity, delivering immediate moisture retention and superior occlusive properties.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Studies on individuals with dry skin show that coconut oil can improve the moisture and lipid content of the skin
- Supports tissue healing and repair
- Functions as a protective antioxidant
- Helps to protect the body from harmful free radicals that promote premature aging and degenerative disease.
- Supports the natural chemical balance of the skin
- Softens skin and helps relieve dryness and flaking
- Prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots
- Promotes healthy looking complexion
- Provides protection form damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation form the sun
Neck Firming Serum bathes the neck with Tightening Peptides to target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, then Neck Firming Crème adds supreme hydration and botanical actives with firming properties to help give the appearance of a lifted look.
Neck Firming Creme
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Squalane, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius Oleosomes, Benzyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Ectoin, CichoriumIntybus Root Oligosaccharides, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Oxidized Glutathione, Phytic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sorbitan Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Helianthus Annuus Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/ Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Sodium Isostearate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Oil FCF, Prunus Persica Fruit Extract*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Zingiber Officinale Root Oil*, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum,Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Lecithin. *Organic
Neck Firming Serum
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), CichoriumIntybus (Chicory) Root Oligosaccharides (and) Water (and) Glycerin (and) Caesalpinia Spinosa (Peruvian Tara) Gum (Lifting & Tightening), Water (and) Glycerin (and) Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract (and) Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract (and) Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract (and) Sodium PCA (and) Sodium Lactate (Natural Fruit & Legume Complex)**, Hydrolyzed Rhizobian Gum (and) Acacia Senegal Gum (Lifting & Tightening)**, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes (and) Water (Emulsifier-free Delivery System) (1), Glycerin (and) Water (and) Alcohol Denat. (and) Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract (Superfruit Vitamin C Anti-Oxidant), Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2 (and) Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Firming Peptide), Lysolecithin (and) Sclerotium Gum (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Pullulan, Cellulose Gum (Plant Thickener), Vegetable Glycerin**, Malus Domestica Apple Cell Culture Extract (and) Lecithin, Glutathione (Reduced and Stable) (and) Dextrin (Triple Encapsulated), Sodium Hyaluronate**, Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate (and) Sodium Isostearate (Line Filler), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil (and) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) Oil (and) Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil FCF (and) Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract (and) Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Oil (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Phytic Acid (Rice Derived), Plant Extracts (and) Malic Acid (Vitamin E, Bio-flavonoids, Polyphenols, Natural Sugars and Organic Acids derived), Potassium Sorbate. *Organic **EcoCert (1) NOP - NSF Organic Compliant/Ecocert Compliant.