A New Way to Age: The Most Cutting-Edge Advances in Antiaging
I realize people are comfortable with allopathic medicine, meaning here’s the problem and here’s the drug for that problem. That’s what we know, that’s what we’ve grown up with, and that’s what we are comfortable with, but if you’re like me, and you prefer to go “natural and alternative” first and only reach for pharmaceutical drugs when absolutely necessary, then this is the book for you.
A NEW WAY TO AGE not only introduces readers and listeners to this “new way” but also introduces cutting-edge breakthroughs that provide for a longer life and in many ways even reverse aging!
Book Tour Appearances
Monday January 6th
- 8 AM EST/PST -- Good Morning America! - ABC
- 8 AM - 9:45 AM EST (5 AM - 6:45 AM PST) - Premiere Radio Network -- Specific Stations TBD
- 10:30 AM EST (7:30 AM PST) - Radio Andy w/ Andy Cohen -- Sirius XM Channel 102
Tuesday January 7th
- 9-10 AM EST/PST -- The Today Show -- NBC
- 12:30 PM EST/PST - Nightline – ABC (Tuesday late night, technically January 8th)
Wednesday January 8th
- 8 AM - 9 AM EST/PST -- Fox & Friends -- Fox News
- 11 AM -- The Wendy Williams Show -- FOX
Thursday January 9th
- 8:20 - 8:30 AM EST/PST -- Morning with Maria -- Fox Business Network
- 11:30 AM - 12 PM EST -- New York Live -- NBC (only in NYC and in Boston on “The Hub Today”)
- 12 PM EST/PST -- Strahan, Sara, and Keke -- ABC
- 1:10 PM EST -- Cheddar TV -- Cable Channel
Friday January 10th
- 9:20 AM EST -- Good Day New York -- WNYW-TV (only airs in New York)
- 10:30 AM EST (7:30 AM PST) -- Morning Express with Robin Meade -- CNN’s HLN
- 4 PM EST/PST -- Daily Mail TV -- (CW in LA)
- 1 PM EST/PST -- Dr. Oz Show -- Fox
Monday January 13th
- 11 PM EST/PST -- Watch What Happens Live w/ Andy Cohen -- Bravo!
About A NEW WAY TO AGE
At seventy-three years young, #1 New York Times bestselling author and health guru Suzanne Somers has established herself as a leading voice on antiaging. With A New Way to Age, she takes things a step further to present a revolutionary philosophy for a longer and better-quality life—in the form of easy-to understand lessons and doctor interviews that will make you feel like you’ve just had the best checkup of your life.
There is a new way to age. I’m doing it and it’s the best decision I’ve ever made. I love this stage of my life: I have ‘juice,’ joy, wisdom, and perspective; I have energy, vitality, clearheadedness, and strong bones.
Most of us are far too comfortable with the present paradigm of aging, which normalizes pills, nursing homes, and “the big three”: heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease. But you don’t have to accept this fate. Now there’s a new way to grow older—with vibrancy, freedom, confidence, and a rockin’ libido. This health bible from Suzanne Somers will explain how to stop aging like your parents and embrace cutting-edge techniques such as: balancing nutritional and mineral deficiencies; detoxifying your gut for weight loss; pain management with non-THC cannabis instead of harmful opioids; and much more.
Aging well is mainly about the choices you make on a daily basis. It can be a fantastic process if you approach it wisely. After a lifetime of research, Suzanne came to a simple conclusion: what you lose in the aging process must be replaced with natural alternatives. In order to thrive you have to rid your body of chemicals and toxins. Start aging the new way today by joining Suzanne and her trailblazing doctors as they all but unearth the fountain of youth.
Raves and Reviews
“She just might be a pioneer.” —OPRAH WINFREY
“Suzanne is at the forefront again, bringing seminal information to people, written in a way that all can understand.” —RAY KURZWEIL, inventor, author, and futurist
“Suzanne only played dumb on TV (brilliantly) but in real life she’s anything but. I love her books and have learned so much from them over the years. When faced with a serious medical crisis a few years ago, I went to Suzanne for direction. It was one of the best decisions I ever made.” —RYAN MURPHY, Emmy Award–winning TV producer and creator
“In her never-ending search for options to help everyone find their best health, Suzanne has always been one step ahead of the commonly held wisdom regarding emerging best practices in personal well-being. This book continues to open new doors to the latest discoveries toward enjoying a lasting quality of life.” —MARK BERTOLINI, CEO, Aetna
“Ms. Somers writes with the passion of a prophet.” —THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
“Suzanne ain’t no dumb blonde. Her expert guidance enhanced my life when I really needed it. I am forever grateful. Read this book.” —LILY TOMLIN