Promotes Healthy Metabolism and Boosts Energy Production
Are you getting enough vitamin B? There are more forms of it than you may think, and each plays a different role. So it’s important to get a wide spectrum of the vitamin B family, every day. BioActive Complete B-Complex is made with the biologically active forms of each nutrient, optimizing absorption and giving your body what it needs to thrive.
Getting your Bs doesn’t have to be difficult. Get the biologically active forms of these vitamins you need to thrive.
BioActive Complete B-Complex Benefits
- Boosts energy production and promotes a healthy metabolism
- Encourages brain, cellular and organ health
- More biologically active so your body can use each nutrient more effectively.
You've probably heard of vitamins B6 and B12, but did you know that there are a total of eight B vitamins? Each one benefits you in different ways—from promoting the healthy metabolism of glucose, fat, and alcohol, to encouraging your energy production. They even support your organ function, cognitive health, and more.
But many of us aren't getting enough of these essential B vitamins.
To help your body thrive, RestoreLife has created BioActive Complete B-Complex. Packed with multiple forms of biologically active vitamin B and using the same doses as the latest research, it's the perfect complement to any well-rounded nutritional regimen.
To get the daily vitamin B benefits your body needs, add BioActive Complete B-Complex to your routine today.
Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- Plays a central role in the generation of energy from carbohydrates, proteins and lipids.
- General well-being improved and general fatigue decrease in women who supplement with thiamine.
- Plays a key role in the synthesis, conversion & recycling of several other B vitamins (vitamin B6, niacin & folate).
- Helps convert nutrients into energy and provides antioxidant activity.
- Plays a role in DNA repair, cellular signaling & metabolism.
- Required to synthesize Coenzyme A (CoA), an enzyme crucial for hundreds of reactions and required for the cellular metabolism of fatty acids, carbohydrates & proteins.
- Water-soluble nutrient crucial to energy transfer reactions, particularly the ones the help support healthy glucose, fat & alcohol metabolism.
- Involved in the metabolism of amino acids and lipids, the synthesis of neurotransmitters and hemoglobin, and in the production of nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)
- Regulates gene expression and is required for metabolism of fat and carbohydrates.
- Important for maintaining healthy hair & nails
- Regulates DNA synthesis, methylation, repair & replication for healthy cell growth
- Supports heart health & healthy homocysteine levels.
- Active form in the central nervous system, important for neurotransmitter synthesis and energy production
- Aids in maintaining the production of red and white blood cells within normal range.
- Inositol is essential for calcium and insulin signal transduction
- Meta-analyses of clinical trials in women have shown inositol supplements can help encourage healthy insulin response and glucose metabolism, as well as support already-healthy hormone levels and reproductive system health.
This product is:
Dairy Free | Soy Free | Gluten Free | Egg Free | Fish Free |Sesame Free | Shellfish Free | Tree Nut Free | Peanut Free