Help Manage Senescent Cell Burden and Promote Systemic Rejuvenation
This new bottle contains 36 capsules - a 3 month supply
Combines black tea theaflavins with an ultra-absorbable form of quercetin to help manage senescent cell burden and promote systemic rejuvenation. Fight back against cellular senescence!
Cellular senescence is a natural part of the aging process in which cells no longer function optimally. Senescent cells can accumulate over time, affecting the day-to-day function of the healthy cells around them. Senolytic compounds selectively target senescent cells.
Black tea theaflavins and quercetin target specific biological pathways, helping the body to manage senescent cells.
Better Absorbed Quercetin
Standard quercetin is hard to absorb. But Senolytic Renew features our new quercetin phytosome, a phospholipid sphere that encases the quercetin, aiding in its absorption and making it up to 50 times more bioavailable.
- Ability to ease senescent cell burden
- Inhibits inflammatory factors
- Up to 50 times more bioavailable than traditional quercetin
- Lessen accumulation of senescent cells
- Regulates key inflammatory mediators thus helping to preserve cellular integrity
- Possesses strong antioxidant properties, which can help mitigate oxidative stress to cells and tissues
Directions for use: Take three (3) capsules once a week, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.